Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Woah!

I weigh myself everyday. It's some sort of compulsion or something. First thing in the morning, before breakfast. It's interesting to see the small fluctuations each day. Usually the numbers move around up and down up to 1.5lbs over the course of a week. I only officially count my weight on Saturday mornings, though. That's when I update my stats here, on 3FC and on my online tickers. The only exception is my FridgeGraph, which I update twice a week, on Tuesday and Saturday. Mostly because I like seeing the little progress line moving along my goal line LOL

So since my official weigh-in at 179.0 on Saturday, it's gone from 178.8 to 179.8 over the last few days. Today though? Well today I stepped on the scale and it read 176.0! Really? I had to check twice LOL I'm torn between being excited that I might pull a 3+lb loss this week and trying not to get my hopes up too much What if I need to replace the batteries in my scale or something?

I guess I'll keep working hard and looking forward to Saturday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment