Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Mini-Goal Met! Wooot!

Wooo Hooo! I reached my first mini-goal today! The scale read 179lbs this morning! It's the first time I've seen the 170's on the scale since I was in University when I was 18 years old. It also officially takes me out of the Morbidly Obese BMI category. Who ever thought I'd be excited to be just plain old obese? LOL

I also went out last night and bought those Old Navy jeans that are on sale, in size 16. They don't fit just yet - I could barely button them (but they did button!) - but they will! Wooot!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I'm so glad you bought the jeans :O) Did you get some 14's too?

    Did you get the Flirt style or the
    Sweetheart style? Or Diva!?! If you got Diva you're doing AWESOME!

    I got the Sweetheart style and now I'm wondering if I should have at least tried the Flirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get any 14's. I don't know why, just couldn't do it.

    I tried on the Sweetheart, The Flirt and The Diva (just for fun, they were WAY too low cut LOL). The Sweetheart buttoned up easier than the Flirt, but I'm really short waisted so they weren't very flattering. They looked like those old high-waisted "mom jeans" on me LOL. I'll need to lose a few extra lbs to fit into the Flirts, but it'll be worth waiting for a more flattering fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog. Thos mini goals are great... What a cool concept. I love reading about your adventures in weight loss -- you're sch an inspiration -- 10 lbs since January? Way to go! My best friend and I started a blog to help motivate each other for weight loss since we live so far from each other. Keep up the good work. ~ <egs

    ReplyDelete