Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stuck, stuck stuck!

Ugh. I've hit my first plateau, I guess. It's too early for this! I've been stuck at 178lbs for almost 3 weeks now. I've already been eating 100cal less/day than recommended on most calorie calculators, so I know the blame has got to be on the lack of gym time. I need to do something to get in some exercise over the next month or so until I'll have my regular gym time again. I'm finding that with my weight-loss stalling, it's harder to be motivated to keep track of my calories like I've been doing so far, and I'm worried it's all going to just spiral down from there.

Just yesterday I booked a romantic weekend away for our 11th wedding anniversary at the end of May. Check out this gorgeous room!


I'm determined to at least be wearing my size 16 jeans, and my old (but barely worn) size 16 bathing suit, comfortably, by then. If not a smaller size! It's finally getting nicer outside, so I think I'll start running/walking outside on Tuesdays & Thursday's while Josh is at his extracurricular stuff. Mya's puppy classes are finished, so I shouldn't have any problem getting to BodyPump class at the gym on Monday & Wednesday evenings. The weekends are proving to be difficult, since the gym closes at 5pm and Jeff doesn't get home from work until 6:30. I hate to go out running or whatever on the weekend evenings, since I'm already out pretty much every evening the rest of the week. Jeff's been super-great about coming home from work just to deal with the kids' bedtime, etc by himself so much. But he's been working so hard, I can't help but feel a little guilty for taking so much time to myself when he's getting so little downtime, ya know?

I have been trying to get the kids/puppy out for at least a walk around the block every day now that the weather's nice enough. I did get a copy of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, so maybe I'll try getting that in on the weekends while the kids play in their room.

OK, I think I've geared myself back up again LOL Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment