Friday, March 5, 2010

Danone DanActive Bzz Campaign

So I'm a Bzz Agent, and am currently involved in a campaign for Danone DanActive yogurt drinks. These little drinks are awesome and have been part of my regular grocery purchases for the last month or so. They come in lots of flavours, but so far I've only been able to find the Strawberry, Blueberry and Pomegranite-Berry flavours. They're all good, but the pom-berry is by far my favourite.



From their website:
Thanks to the unique bacterial culture L. casei Defensis®(DN-114 001), exclusive to Danone, DanActive® helps strengthen the body's natural defenses when consumed daily. Scientific studies (24 more precisely) have proven DanActive's effectiveness.

What's really great about it, though, is each serving is only 80 calories and 1.5 grams of fat! Awesome! That makes it easy to fit into my daily calorie allowance. Plus it's healthy calories (and those are the best kind)!

No comments:

Post a Comment