Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feeling discouraged

So today was my official weigh-in day, and I've lost nothing since last week. Nada, zero, zip. Not even a fraction of a pound, the scale is still sitting at the same 186.0 it was last Saturday *sigh*. Other than my one little chocolate slip up earlier this week, I've been SO good. Going to the gym at least every other day and trying to work in some cardio at home on my off days. Tracking my calories diligently. When I lost 8lbs in the first two weeks, it pumped me up SO much! I know that the loss would slow down considerably after the first week or two, but I was still expecting something. Even a 1/2 pound would be enough to keep me feeling motivated. Now I just feel deflated and want a bowl of ice cream LOL

I guess this is where writing everything down will come in handy. I'm going to have to look at my calorie intake and figure out if I'm eating too much, or not enough, or what. I need to see that scale move next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment